Technology has relieved writers in need of ideas by grouping recent headlines and suggesting blog topics based on favorite keywords.
NEW YORK — A real estate blog helps agents build their brand and credibility by attracting new leads. But agents who consider a blog often harbor a scary thought? If I write a blog entry once a week, what happens when I run out of ideas?
Technology offers solutions:
- hubspot Blog topic builderfor example, can recommend titles tailored to the keywords an agent wants to focus on.
- Word stream Free Keyword Tool uses data from Google Analytics and Google Webmaster Tools to find the keywords driving traffic to a website and suggest new keywords that agents might target.
- Upstream provides inspiration for real estate blogs by bringing together the top story headlines from around the web on a single page.
- Another free tool, Google Adwords Keyword Plannerallows users to search for any keyword related to their topic and provides hundreds of related keywords and phrases to target.
- The Übersuggest The tool displays the top 10 suggested keywords or phrases when someone starts typing into Google’s search box.
- Co-Schedule Headline Analyzer offers a comprehensive report on a title’s structure, grammar, and readability to ensure it will perform well in search engines and on social media.
- BuzzSumo is a search engine that locates the most frequently shared content on social media and helps users organize content by topic, author, and domain.
Finally, agents can access multiple real estate forums, chat rooms, and groups on virtually unlimited topics. Agents should mark a few to identify common questions or discussions. Agents should also do a local Google search to see if there are forums specific to their market areas.
Source: RISMedia (08/29/22)
© Copyright 2022 INFORMATION INC., Bethesda, MD (301) 215-4688