- Location: Remote (based in Brisbane)
- Part-time (0.2). 1 day per week
- $60,000 to $70,000 pro-rated + superannuation
Building on a proud 22-year heritage, ArtsHub is Australia’s leading independent online resource dedicated to the world of the arts.
Our passionate team actively pursues a vision to be a world-class arts and culture publishing, media and marketplace company that contributes significantly to the development of a vibrant, diverse and thriving arts industry.
We are looking for an Art Editor based in Brisbane to join the team!
- Research, write and upload sponsored content, coordinating with BDMs and customers to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Initiate, source and produce editorial content that will engage readers and increase views on the ArtsHub site. [1 feature story per week ,or sometime maybe 2 news stories per week]
- Contribute to other ArtsHube editorial activities, including:
Produce text, photos and video content quickly and accurately,
meet high editorial standards of reliability and help make ArtsHub the go-to destination for online arts industries.
The successful candidate will meet the following selection criteria:
- Strong editorial skills, including the ability to work with a style guide to maintain consistency and quality.
- A high level of written communication skills, ideally with a portfolio of previous features and reviews.
- In-depth knowledge of the arts, including visual, performing and literary arts.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines while maintaining quality and accuracy
- Experience working with content management systems and eDM platforms
- Basic skills in image, audio and video content development.
How to register
Please submit recent examples of your arts journalism or related writing along with your CV and a cover letter meeting the selection criteria to [email protected]