|Location:||Cape Town, Civic Center|
|Level of education:||Diploma|
|Job level:||Management (Snr – Executive, 5+ years)|
|Employment Policy:||Employment equity position|
Urban mobility: road infrastructure management
Responsible: paving materials and rehabilitation
Tcoe salary from R1,203,411 per year – Reference No: UMO 12/22 – Civic Center
- An appropriate four-year higher B degree in civil engineering.
- Professional registration with ECSA
- Minimum of ten (10) years of relevant professional, technical and managerial experience to manage and coordinate professional staff and consultants within the Roads and Stormwater Section.
Key performance areas:
- Responsible for all road rehabilitation and reconstruction projects
- Develop road material specifications and rehabilitation/reconstruction strategies for the City’s road network
- Conduct research and formulate appropriate standards, policies and strategies for pavements and materials
- Formulate and manage an integrated rehabilitation and reconstruction program, operational/capital budget and tenders to facilitate the management of the city’s road network
- Provide technical input on engineering designs and assist districts in evaluating design submissions
- Experience in civil engineering project management.
Please apply online at www.capetown.gov.za/careers (external applicants) or through the SAP portal (internal applicants) unless otherwise specified.
By submitting your application for a position with the City of Cape Town, you consent to the use of personal information submitted as part of your application for the purpose of the recruitment and selection process..
Deadline: March 25, 2022
Please quote the vacancy reference number in all communications.
- Certified copies of qualifications should be available upon request.
- Copies of supporting documents will not be returned.
- Please note that nominations will not be acknowledged in writing.
- Visit our website at www.capetown.gov.za/careers
- No late application will be considered.
- If no nomination notification is received within three (3) months of the closing date, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful.
Posted on March 14 12:08, Closing date March 25