Does the sound of making a difference in people’s lives while working with an exceptional team in a high-growth startup excite you? At Circle In, we help 70 leading organizations around the world create family-friendly workplaces and create a culture that supports caregivers every day and in the moments that matter.
Circle In is looking for a talented content writer to join our growth team. This is an exciting opportunity to find new ways to connect with our audience, drive traffic to our website and play a key role in positioning ourselves as HR thought leaders, of diversity and inclusion. We are remote first and welcome applications from anywhere in Australia. This is a part-time position 3 days a week with flexible working hours available.
What lights us up every day
We are a group of committed, authentic and passionate people who wake up every day to build a better working world for caregivers. Founded in 2017 by Jodi Geddes and Kate Pollard, Circle In is a digital benefits platform that provides on-demand access to expert advice for caregivers and their managers at every stage of life. Above all, Circle In helps managers provide personalized support to caregivers on their teams by providing conversation guides and timely reminders that support their teams and strengthen bonds through empathy.
what you gonna do
You will work with an exceptional growth team and you will be responsible for:
- Produce well-researched, high-quality content for publication on our Circle In website that gains visibility and captures attention
- Consistency in the tone of voice of Circle In, passionate, authentic, trustworthy and bold – our brand voice is very important to us
- Use industry best practices and become familiar with Circle In’s mission to inspire ideas and relevant content and be comfortable working with inclusive content and editorial guidelines
- Use SEO strategies in writing to maximize the online visibility of our website and content in search results
- Organize writing schedules to complete content drafts and finished projects on time
- Communicate and collaborate with the growth team and founders to make changes and an ability to take ownership of the end-to-end writing process
- Enter and follow a content schedule, collaborating with other team members to ensure timely delivery of materials
- Develop related content for multiple platforms such as our website, email marketing, video and blogs
- Monitor and analyze website traffic performance and make suggestions for improvement
- Monitor blogs, social content, competitor web content for industry trends and content ideas
- A strong portfolio demonstrating high quality content
- Strong sense of tone and brand voice
- Exceptional communication and writing skills
- Experience with SEO and content best practices for organic search
- Hands-on ability to create a wide range of content and marketing assets
- Ability to condense complicated ideas into short, readable copy
- Strong ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- team player
What we will bring:
- A role with a clear mission and social purpose that positively impacts caregivers around the world
- Flexible remote workplace: i.e. a balance between what you need and what works for the business.
- Wellness Subscription: A monthly subscription to an online wellness product (your choice) as we appreciate the importance of wellness and self-care.
- Birthday leave: An extra day off just for your birthday.
- Volunteer Leave: One-day volunteer leave to ensure you have the opportunity to give back to your community.
- Time off for life: 5 days off for the moments that matter.
- Compassionate Care Leave: Access to 2 additional days of paid compassionate care leave per year.
- Holidays: Circle In offers the possibility of exchanging a designated holiday with an alternative day off in favor of the cultural and religious diversity of our members.
- Menopause leave: 7 days per year designed to be flexible according to the needs of the employee.
- Gender-affirming leave: We are committed to providing support to staff members who wish to transition from the sex they were assigned at birth to their affirming gender identity and expression.
- Learning and Development: Each division has a budget for targeted learning and development activities specific to your team’s focus areas.
- Home office set-up: Circle In is offering a one-time contribution of $500 (per employee) to help set up your home office space.
- Monthly and Quarterly Rewards: We love celebrating our team’s accomplishments! We have monthly and quarterly awards to recognize team members who have gone above and beyond during the month or quarter.
We pride ourselves on creating an authentic and inclusive workplace where everyone is free to be themselves. If this sounds good to you, we’d love to hear from you!